Web Designer / UI Developer
DESIGNSCAPE is seeking a full-time, Web Designer / UI Developer to contribute to our projects. Developers should be passionate about web technology, staying abreast of the latest innovations in the industry, and improving in their ability to articulate their understanding of technology and design trends to the rest of the team.
What You Need for this Position
- Interactive experience in the field of web development
- Intimate knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing UI functionality, interaction and site architecture
- A strong portfolio demonstrating user-centric website design work for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Ability to work within a team structure as well as independently. We thrive on team, but you will work independently from time to time.
- Leadership and responsibility to push your creativity past your limits – to come up with great ideas and execute them.
- Good Understanding of HTML4 / HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong understanding of UX and UI design and best practices
- Ability of verbally and visually communicating your work
- Knowledge in the following web-technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- HTML 4 / HTML 5 / CSS3 / Bootstrap
- W3C standards
- JQuery, Parallax, Responsive Design
What You Will Be Doing
- Layout and design of websites and UI / UX design for web-based software applications.
- Produce high-quality designs from concept to execution
- Verbally and visually communicate your designs.
- Email marketing support.
What's In It for You
- Working with a company who values talent + technology
- Excellent compensation
- Working with clients all over the world
- Growth potential